Friday, February 17, 2012

The Moral Alignment System

So I've been researching the moral alignment system. It's a system that judges a person's habits, personality and morality based on how they feel about honor, love, society and so on. There are several different combinations. There is the Good versus Evil, which is about altruism and love versus killing and hate. There is also the combination with Lawful versus Chaotic, which is basically views on order versus chaos particularly in society. So since this system is used in Scarlett's, after I study this system more I'm going to find out if my characters are morally aligned, whether that be Chaotic/Good, Neutral, Lawful/Evil, ect. It's a really interesting point of view and I'm going to see where most of my characters reside. Mua ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment