Thursday, December 22, 2011

WHAT A DAY!

Well it's official. The first ever Bastion book signing was a HUGE success! All hardcovers sold despite being the most expensive.We gave out posters, bookmarks, cards and stickers. We sold Character candles and books even though we haven't done ANY marketing! This is all through word of mouth here! And now I've got soccer moms, 80 year olds and kids reading my book? Totally not the demographics I was shooting for but I'm not complaining! This day was an experience unlike any other. And the ones I love were there running the register and selling products with me! I'm stunned. Thanks to everyone who bought a book you are so special to me and to everyone who spent their time here tonight!


This is what we've been waiting for. This is Bastion.

And this world belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment