Monday, January 30, 2012

The Jacket Looks Nice...

Hey all. It's been a busy week. A lot of stuff has been going on as of late. I had to spend my day going out and buying some decent wares. Normally I don't give too much thought into my clothing. I'm usually a big pick it and go guy. But lately it's been different. Now I'm learning how to present myself and stay clean cut and professional. It's been tough. I don't have the best sense of style. But thanks to Kayla, Deb and Jim it's getting easier to look clean and shaved. It felt weird today. I was walking around the mall with pride in what I was wearing. I splurged on a few nice pieces of clothing for the first time in my life. I'm not the biggest shopper or a materialistic person. But I had to say it was also kind of fun finding a sense of style. I hope I look good for this photo shoot. I'm not good with pictures. So I hope some nice clothes will give me the confidence I need to take these pics. Because who knows who might end up seeing them in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment